The Princess and the Pirate

Adventure / Comedy (more)

14 October 2004

Recent chat on Yahoo Messenger

In reference to the bumper sticker on Defective Yeti:

Princess: Did you understand the bumper sticker on Defective Yeti?
Pirate: I did, but it turned out to be not what I thought.
Princess: Oh, it means remove W, as in George W Bush?
Pirate: See, I thought it meant Ken Hite ruled the White House
Princess: Who is Ken Hite?
Pirate: But actually, right, it means take Dubyah out of the White House
Pirate: o
Pirate: m
Pirate: g
Pirate: Ken Hite
Pirate: The Hite report
Pirate: The whole Monica Lewinsky thing
Princess:... That was Ken Starr.
Pirate: oh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pen-paper.net/rpgdb.php?op=showcreator&creatorid=1238

Always about the gaming!

--Ed

11:30 AM  
Blogger James said...

Yeah, she didn't include the next part where I realized how I knew the name Kenneth Hite from gaming and my deficient brain had just mixed up his name with Kenneth Starr's only when I saw the bumper sticker. Not that I'm defensive about being an idiot or anything. Not at all.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home